Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comin' in YEEEEEEEHA!

Ya know?! I've decided that I'm just going to entertain myself here for a while until I get some internet friends. I believe I have missed the point of BlOgGiNg so I'm regrouping.... I'm going to make myself laugh, post pictures for myself, give me some music to torso dance to in my chair, maybe even snuggle with myself a lil bit. Nah probably not. I am at work after all. Yea that's right--I'm at work and I'm blogging. Know why? Because I have nothing to do. I am basically a personal assistant to the most organized, most in-need-of-no-assistant person in the world. Yet--I'm getting paid to do half the work of other assistants. PAH! Want to hear about my morning? Sure go ahead! Ok so...

Wake up leisurely at 7:45, check my emails from bed, gather myself to go to the gym (my boss allows me to go to the gym in the mornings because he believes that the endorphins you get from working out make you a positive person and it is a "necessary part of one's day")... I'll roll with it!
I arrive at Globogym around 8. I stayed on the treadmill for the entire hour today because really I didn't feel like fighting with the meatballs and old people that inhabit the gym in the mornings for the free weights or machines. I don't feel like I got all the "endorphins" out that I could have, so I stopped and got coffee on the way home to try to compensate. I hate coffee. It's kind of like beer. I only drink it if everyone else is and it only takes one cup/bottle to get me to the desired state... and I make the same face after I take a sip of both.....
ANYshwoo... I arrive home for my VERY FAVORITE part of my entire day! Getting ready! I am truly... and I mean truly blessed to get to wear literally whatever-da-heyo I want to work. I know that I am blessed because in my former job, we had royal blue button up shirts that we had to wear--- bottoms, shoes and accessories were not specified however, so I--shall we say "jazzed" it up--quite a bit.

----Answering my desk phone.. I have to take this.... Hold please-----------

Excuse me. Anyway.. let's get to the point. I got dressed and came to work. I'm only posting my outfit today to punish myself. I did the animal kingdom wrong on this one...

This is my model face, btw.

On the bottom I have black fauxleather skinnies and black suede knee-high flat boots. Again-- the whole full-body self timer at work is not a good idea... it could end my blogging days. I can only imagine what by boss would say if he walked into my office and saw me vogue-ing followed by a flash....

Are you confused about what zebras, rosary jewelry, and bright colors have in common? Me too. I think maybe it's the fact that they shouldn't be mixed. PS-these are my favorite earrings and I didn't think they could be done wrong, really. *pouty face*





See my fake plant in the background? I had a real one that was really pretty but it turned a yucky brown color and fell apart. I guess I was supposed to water it or something.... In lieu of not becoming an herbal serial killer.. I replaced it with this beautiful arrangement of silk.




Oh btw.. I have red hair now. I like it even thought my boyfriend keeps finding pictures of me where I just so happen to be blonde and saying ohhhh look how pretty you look in THIS one! And even though most of my usual passer-bys have been saying, "Eh! What did you do to your hair?!" as if I went to sleep on accident in a pool of dye and this was the unfortunate product, or a member of PETA mistook mistaked thought my hair was a blonde fur hat and shouted.. ANIMAL KILLEeerrrrrrr.. ooops.. after they poured red paint on it... or perhaps men really do prefer blondes...... Who the flock cares?! Not me, I love it! :)



POWER TO THE REDHEADS!!!  HIYA!


Today I love Nicki Minaj.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete