Monday, February 7, 2011

Celebrities that did it RIGHT!

I get a lot of tips from celebrities when it comes to how to pull off an outfit.... aaand when an outfit literally needs to be pulled off... and burned. With an expensive stylist tending to your every shopping, coffee, kids to school trip, it seems as though it would be easy to look rich and famous. That is their job, right? The truth is, like the rest of us, once in a while life takes over and high fashion and makeup take the sidelines, even for celebutantes with infinite fashion resources. I'm feeling positive today though, so let's focus on the good, shall we?



Carrie Underwood at
CBS Early Show Spring 2010

Carrie Underwood In Yoana Baraschi
Exhibit A-- Carrie Underwood is such a timeless beauty. The girl could throw on a Members Only jacket and some acid wash jeans and rock the HELL out of 'um. At a CBS Early Show Appearance, Carrie flaunts this sweet, light look, complete with black open platforms and a soft, breezy blowout. Dark liner and lashes with a muted pallet make take this "comfortable" look to daytime sexy starlet. Can you say, "beautiful, wonderful, perfect, all-American girl"?!
This is how you do a spring dress, people.













I have to cut myself off there and face a harsh reality-- I'm blogging about what Carrie Underwood wore in the Spring... I'm having serious warm weather separation anxiety. The sad truth is that if I were to step out of my office right now in anything like this, a mild case of hypothermia would result. Here's a look at what I'm working with...

No, I'm kidding. I don't even know what snow looks like. It's just really cold here. Like frigid cold. Like make you sprint from your car across the parking lot to the office lobby in Louboutins at the risk of falling or worse- breaking a heel cold.
... Oh Spring dress and open toed shoes where art thou....

In my future posts, I will concentrate on the here and now. Not the old. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment